Paul FjelstaPresident & Founder
- Getting better at getting better: What does a culture of operational discipline really mean?
- What is the role of culture in achieving operational excellence?
- What are the core values, behaviors, etc.necessary to achieve operational excellence?
- How can leaders create this culture within their organization?
- How decisions of “who does what where” affect your ability to achieve operational excellence
- A different way of looking at the business architectures that underpin how you organize the business, manage process, conduct operations, and even support IT
- The new performance standard: Establishing principles and structures that begin with safety - and then applying them to other areas of the business
- How do you assess and measure culture?